Louisville, KY

Posted December 31, 2013
my school is OK there's fights some times and every one starts drama. The grade i make are really good there a's and b's. i try to do MY BEST BUT ITS HARD TO pay attention when classmates are `being disruputed.

Frost Middle School

Posted June 24, 2009
Frost Faculty work extremely hard everyday to create a positive culture aimed at helping students valued education. Increased parent involvement that support the mission of this school would make a huge difference in raising achievement levels for students.

Frost Middle School 1

Posted September 09, 2008
My child's entire educational career prior to attending this school was very fruitful, she maintained good grades, was very responsible and respectable, and always enjoyed going to school. One year at Robert Frost dimished most of the positive qualities and hard work we invested in our child. We have more books in our home then the school library, there are few if any extracurricular activities, the schools atmosphere is dank and depressing, the behavior of other students was blantly disrepectful, even to school authorities. It's truly sad, because with effort and better administration it could be a better school. Needless to say my child was removed after completing her 7th grade year, and is four weeks into this years semester at her new school, we have already seem tremendous improvement and a complete turnaround in her studies and personality . Do your homework on this one ! Needs alot of improvement.

Frost Middle School 5

Posted November 03, 2006
I attended Frost all 3 years of middle school and I loved it. The teachers were great & I really learned a lot there. I feel that Frost has a reputation that it Does Not live up to at all. Since Frost has gotten a new Principle and asst. Principle Frost has gotten even better in dicipline and has upgraded its learning enviornment. There are Many afterschool activities that students could join and all of the teachers offered help for any student that needed it. When I attended Frost I felt very safe and I was learning a lot, and I attended Many afterschool activities that I loved. I now go to PRP high school and I am ahead of the game. I really miss Frost and I really do think that it is one of the better middle schools in JCPs. I would recomend it to anyone.

Posted October 26, 2006
I went to Frost for three years, and the teaching staff was pretty good. I go to Butler now I and I could say that Frost has helped me in some ways. The math and science department was excellent at Frost in my 8th grade year, 2004. Now they got a new principle and from what I've heard, the school is really doing a 180. I hope the school turns around and gets a little bit more education from this change and I would now recommend this school for any parent! :]

Posted March 21, 2006
Frost has come a long way since we have gotten our new principal. There is way more displinary action taking place so the school gets better each day. I feel frost was always a good school it just needed a few adjustments. There has also been many extra curricular activities added like Wrestling,Chess,Peer Mediators,Track and many more. I think forst is a good school and she be your number one choice if you are staying in this area.

Posted January 05, 2006
Frost is a great school and has came along way from it's days of trouble!!! Believe it or not, The Frost Falcons has more school spirit than any other school in JCPS. They rarely win any basketball games but when they do, it always comes at home, At Frost! The enovironment of a home game at Frost is great, especially when the team their against arent so hot neither! Frost is a great place to send your child if your kid is looking for majors in Art, Drama, Music, or even extra-curricular activites such as Chess and after-school Basketball Clinics for anyone in the community. With a new principle and assistant principle, this school is guaranteed to boost even further up the list in not only Athletics but Academics as well. Let me tell you straight out, Frost is indeed a great school!

Posted November 03, 2005
I attended Frost all three possible years and i must start off by saying it's rough. Frost recently dropped uniforms because of the great involvement between students and the uniform policy. The Staff here at Frost will go to any level to get you the knowledge needed as long as you want to learn it. Students are very disruptive during class but the teachers will not stop at anything to give you what you need. Though I dont believe I was ready for High School, I do believe Frost is improving every year. Though parent involvement may be in lack, The Community Center is always open with some of the greatest activities including body fitness, Arts & Crafts, and much more. 995-0879 for info! I suggest Frost to you it is improving greatly!

Posted May 19, 2005
I think Frost should have more academic programs than it does. I also think the more parent involvement there is, The more the students will behave. Fros is a good school but it does need some improvements.

Posted May 04, 2005
I have seen a lot of growth over the last 5 years at this school. Last year, reading scores increased more than 20 points! That is a larger increase than any other middle school in the district. Safety and discipline have also improved. I would like to see more parents get actively involved there though. I think that would help a lot. Overall, there is improvement each year.

Frost Middle School
13700 Sandray Blvd, Louisville, KY  40272
Last modified Frost Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frost Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top