Bad
Good

my school is OK there's fights some times and every one starts drama. The grade i make are really good there a's and b's. i try to do MY BEST BUT ITS HARD TO pay attention when classmates are `being disruputed.

Frost Faculty work extremely hard everyday to create a positive culture aimed at helping students valued education. Increased parent involvement that support the mission of this school would make a huge difference in raising achievement levels for students.

My child's entire educational career prior to attending this school was very fruitful, she maintained good grades, was very responsible and respectable, and always enjoyed going to school. One year at Robert Frost dimished most of the positive qualities and hard work we invested in our child. We have more books in our home then the school library, there are few if any extracurricular activities, the schools atmosphere is dank and depressing, the behavior of other students was blantly disrepectful, even to school authorities. It's truly sad, because with effort and better administration it could be a better school. Needless to say my child was removed after completing her 7th grade year, and is four weeks into this years semester at her new school, we have already seem tremendous improvement and a complete turnaround in her studies and personality . Do your homework on this one ! Needs alot of improvement.

I attended Frost all 3 years of middle school and I loved it. The teachers were great & I really learned a lot there. I feel that Frost has a reputation that it Does Not live up to at all. Since Frost has gotten a new Principle and asst. Principle Frost has gotten even better in dicipline and has upgraded its learning enviornment. There are Many afterschool activities that students could join and all of the teachers offered help for any student that needed it. When I attended Frost I felt very safe and I was learning a lot, and I attended Many afterschool activities that I loved. I now go to PRP high school and I am ahead of the game. I really miss Frost and I really do think that it is one of the better middle schools in JCPs. I would recomend it to anyone.

I went to Frost for three years, and the teaching staff was pretty good. I go to Butler now I and I could say that Frost has helped me in some ways. The math and science department was excellent at Frost in my 8th grade year, 2004. Now they got a new principle and from what I've heard, the school is really doing a 180. I hope the school turns around and gets a little bit more education from this change and I would now recommend this school for any parent! :]

Last modified Frost Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.