Frost Middle School 3

Posted December 31, 2013
my school is OK there's fights some times and every one starts drama. The grade i make are really good there a's and b's. i try to do MY BEST BUT ITS HARD TO pay attention when classmates are `being disruputed.

Frost Middle School 0

Posted June 24, 2009
Frost Faculty work extremely hard everyday to create a positive culture aimed at helping students valued education. Increased parent involvement that support the mission of this school would make a huge difference in raising achievement levels for students.

Frost Middle School 5

Posted May 29, 2009

Posted May 18, 2009

Posted February 06, 2009

Posted September 09, 2008
My child's entire educational career prior to attending this school was very fruitful, she maintained good grades, was very responsible and respectable, and always enjoyed going to school. One year at Robert Frost dimished most of the positive qualities and hard work we invested in our child. We have more books in our home then the school library, there are few if any extracurricular activities, the schools atmosphere is dank and depressing, the behavior of other students was blantly disrepectful, even to school authorities. It's truly sad, because with effort and better administration it could be a better school. Needless to say my child was removed after completing her 7th grade year, and is four weeks into this years semester at her new school, we have already seem tremendous improvement and a complete turnaround in her studies and personality . Do your homework on this one ! Needs alot of improvement.

Frost Middle School 5

Posted November 03, 2006
- a former student
I attended Frost all 3 years of middle school and I loved it. The teachers were great & I really learned a lot there. I feel that Frost has a reputation that it Does Not live up to at all. Since Frost has gotten a new Principle and asst. Principle Frost has gotten even better in dicipline and has upgraded its learning enviornment. There are Many afterschool activities that students could join and all of the teachers offered help for any student that needed it. When I attended Frost I felt very safe and I was learning a lot, and I attended Many afterschool activities that I loved. I now go to PRP high school and I am ahead of the game. I really miss Frost and I really do think that it is one of the better middle schools in JCPs. I would recomend it to anyone.

Frost Middle School 4

Posted October 26, 2006
I went to Frost for three years, and the teaching staff was pretty good. I go to Butler now I and I could say that Frost has helped me in some ways. The math and science department was excellent at Frost in my 8th grade year, 2004. Now they got a new principle and from what I've heard, the school is really doing a 180. I hope the school turns around and gets a little bit more education from this change and I would now recommend this school for any parent! :]

Frost Middle School 3

Posted March 21, 2006
Frost has come a long way since we have gotten our new principal. There is way more displinary action taking place so the school gets better each day. I feel frost was always a good school it just needed a few adjustments. There has also been many extra curricular activities added like Wrestling,Chess,Peer Mediators,Track and many more. I think forst is a good school and she be your number one choice if you are staying in this area.

Frost Middle School 4

Posted January 05, 2006
- a former student
Frost is a great school and has came along way from it's days of trouble!!! Believe it or not, The Frost Falcons has more school spirit than any other school in JCPS. They rarely win any basketball games but when they do, it always comes at home, At Frost! The enovironment of a home game at Frost is great, especially when the team their against arent so hot neither! Frost is a great place to send your child if your kid is looking for majors in Art, Drama, Music, or even extra-curricular activites such as Chess and after-school Basketball Clinics for anyone in the community. With a new principle and assistant principle, this school is guaranteed to boost even further up the list in not only Athletics but Academics as well. Let me tell you straight out, Frost is indeed a great school!

Frost Middle School
13700 Sandray Blvd, Louisville, KY  40272
Last modified Frost Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frost Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top