Posted November 03, 2009

Posted October 11, 2008
Sanders is under new peadership with a principal who truly cares about children. They have an excellent sports program run solely off of volunteer teachers and staff members. I am very happy here! I pulled my child from private school to go to Sanders!

Sanders Elementary School 0

Posted October 11, 2008
We have a wonderful principal who has been here for 1 1/2 years. She has made many great changes. Come see the Tiger Pride we have now.

Sanders Elementary School 1

Posted August 05, 2005
sanders could be a great school if they would hire a new principal. The one they have is in it for the power and doesn't seem to have a clue on how to handle people. Especially children

Posted February 18, 2004
This is a pretty decent school. Some of the testing is a little low, but I have seen much improvement in my children.

Sanders Elementary School
8408 Terry Rd, Louisville, KY  40258
Last modified Sanders Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sanders Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top