Bad
Good

I give this school a A+. I have a 5th grader he has been going there since 1st grade and he has loved it since day one havent had any problems, Also have a kindergarden and she loves it. IPAD LAB they LOVE. New Playground. Great after school tutoring. Excellant teachers. My stepdaughter lost her mother last year the counsler teachers and principal all so they care. I appriciate everyone, Thank You

We recently moved & unfortunately this is the school that was chosen for my children. My child was being picked on & bullied by other children here from the 2nd day of school. At first everyone seemed to be concerned over the issue. When the bullying did not stop the school turned the table & pretty much told me my child needed psychiatric help & anger management. Funny that my child NEVER had an issue in their previous school & was a model student. I put in a transfer & luckily it was granted. After speaking to other parents & JCPS employees, bullying is a schoolwide issue at Crums & they are losing alot if good students because of it. I would never recommend Crums to any parent. The school that my child is at now is wonderful & he loves going to school again. What a blessing!

This school is definitely moving to the top! What a wonderful environment to work in! The new principal carries positive energy everywhere she goes and motivates the staff to give the best they have. Wonderful! If I had school age children, this is where I would want them to attend. The staff truly work together as a team, I feel priviliged to be a part of this school.

Crums Lane Elementary is a wonderful school! The teachers are excellent. We just hired a new Principal that is outstanding to work with! We have a very strong leadership team with the Counselor that goes above and beyond for students, and the Family Resource Coordinator that help the entire family through community connections! A lot is expected from Crums Lane students. We know that each child can learn at our school. Many new and exciting things will be happening next year as we become a small class magnet and add additional programs to help students be excited about learning!

i have jump start student here and she loves to go to school so i give this school an A+

Last modified Crums Lane Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.