Bad
Good

I have had a child in Hite for the last 5 years (2 kids the last 2 years). I cannot say enough wonderful things about the staff and their care for all of the kids there. Hite is blessed to have children from all backgrounds and all ability levels, yet they are all treated with care and respect. The teachers are very good about bringing any concerns they have to the parent so that any concerns can be worked on as a team. I have only seen a small handful of any issues with students needing discipline there, but the few problems I have witnessed were handled very quickly and clear expectations and boundaries were made known to the student, yet they were still treated with respect. Hite is also blessed to have a great deal of involvement from the families of students, but I think that is because we are made to feel welcomed and cared for as well. If I could be assured all the schools my children attend in their lifetime would be anything like Hite, I would breath a huge sigh of relief!

Hite is a wonderful school. Can't say enough about Mr. Hagan , teachers, and staff. My daughter attended Hite from K-2 and had a wonderful experience there. I only wish we hadn't moved out of the state. We miss Hite and the 'school family' we had there.

I have had 3 boys in Hite. They do a great job in getting the students ready for middle school. The parents and teachers are very involved. The principal Mr. Hagan is always available and take great interest in all his students.

Last modified Hite Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.