Louisville, KY

Slaughter Elementary School 5

Posted May 08, 2013
Slaughter Elementary is a good choice if you could transfer your kids here is would be a wise choice. My kid has been here since kindergarten, and I will be sad to see him leave too bad middle school cannot continue in the same school. Best choice

Slaughter Elementary School 3

Posted September 01, 2012
I need help from the school for my child's homework is not English and if this continues it may delay or want an answer at least one information

Posted January 29, 2008
Well, my daughter has been at Slaughter now for 3 years and everything seems great. They have recess and a great gym teacher. They have a clean school and a wonderful principal. All of the teachers are genuine and are definately team players. They all seem like a family. We are staying here after all.

Posted May 09, 2007
My daughter loves Slaughter. She is definitely excited about going to school daily. The teachers and all of the staff are caring and seem to really care about the children. She smiles all the time and is really excited about learning and always tells me what she learned. Slaughter has dedicated teachers and staff that like their job.

Posted October 05, 2005
My child is in Kindergarten here. The staff seems helpful and caring. Discipline seems to be enforced, and it is a good school overall. It is a good environment for kids to learn to get along with others from different races, backgrounds and socio-economic levels.

Slaughter Elementary School 3

Posted December 09, 2004
- a staff
I have never in all my years experienced the atmosphere that I experienced at Slaughter.

Slaughter Elementary School
3805 Fern Valley Rd, Louisville, KY  40219
Last modified Slaughter Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Slaughter Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top