Bad
Good

I have not had any problems with trunnel or the staff. Staff are always friendly.

I couldn't be more pleased. The staff at this school are amazing. My children enjoy going to school everyday, they are learning, making friends, and feel a part of the community.

My son is currently finishing his kindergarten year at Trunnell Elementary, and I am impressed. I read the reviews below from 2009 and was worried, but I went to visit the school, met the teachers and met the principal and found nothing to worry about. Every single person that I have had contact with has truly impressed me with the amount of care, kindness, and dedication given to the students and families. This includes the principal, the counselor, the teachers, the staff, and the students. I can safely say that having been in all three kindergarten classrooms, I found a great productive environment where kids were excited to learn. My son went from barely reading, to reading at the level of a first grader and the year isn't over. I highly recommend Trunnell Elementary and I am looking forward to first grade.

My daughter has been at this school for 3 years.She loves it she is a good kid no problems with her when she needs help they do provide it to her.The staff is great Im there enough to know.Behavior and attitude starts at home .Mrs M is there trying to correct the behavior,that is already bad, she can only do so much.Start at home than maybe she can do her job but I give her and the staff thumbs up Great job

Too many students are disruptive and nothing gets done. The lunchroom is a zoo and the staff doesn't seem to care.

My daughter loves Trunnell. She is challenged and supported and I have gotten great communication from teachers and staff.

I can not recommend this school to others. The new principal has been there about 4 years now. She has totally lost control of the discipline.

The discipline is horrible! Children talk back to teachers. There are no rewards for good behavior. Rewards that were in place five years ago have been dropped by the present principal.

Last modified Trunnell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.