Louisville, KY

Johnsontown Road Elementary School 5

Posted February 09, 2014
I went to this school as a child and i remember it clearly and feel that i have learned a lot from the teachers i had there and appreciate everything they did for me, even though i did not appreciate it at the time. I feel this school prepared me the most for the future as it had me ready for most of everything that i would encounter in middle school as a student., academically. Would recommend the school, but not the JCPS overlords that get a say in what the school does. The principal is caring and most of the teachers are as well.

Johnsontown Road Elementary School 1

Posted January 06, 2011
I find some of the teachers to be outstanding and caring yet others that are there because it is their job. I guess you can probably say that for all schools. I'm not sure how much leadership and family atmosphere the principal displays.

Johnsontown Road Elementary School 2

Posted December 22, 2009
Although I like the extra curricular activities that are provided by this school I am finding that academics and challenging those students above and beyond is a problem with this school, although not ever teacher. Also, it is my opinion that there is a lack of trust among staff and parents is somewhat alarming.

Johnsontown Road Elementary School 0

Posted October 26, 2008
My son has gone to this school for two years now. I also attended this school as a child i love it but we are having mager problems with the bus. My son is being picked on by a child and has happened more than once. I plan on taking action in the morning and i hope all goes well.

Johnsontown Road Elementary School 5

Posted August 17, 2005
Johnsontown Road is the best public elementary school in Jefferson County. The principal is great, as are the teachers. I wouldn't send my child to any other school.

Johnsontown Road Elementary School 4

Posted August 26, 2004
So far so good but my son did come home today with a paper stating that 1 child has lice. I don't no what the school will do but they need remove the child with head lice for a week so are children no recieve anything from one another. They do seem to have good staff and a friendly environment the princpal is very forward with having things in order thats what makes a great school.

Johnsontown Road Elementary School
7201 Johnsontown Rd, Louisville, KY  40272
Last modified Johnsontown Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Johnsontown Road Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top