Bad
Good

great school great comucation love the teachers and the cep program feel like they really keep me updated

I went to this school as a child and i remember it clearly and feel that i have learned a lot from the teachers i had there and appreciate everything they did for me, even though i did not appreciate it at the time. I feel this school prepared me the most for the future as it had me ready for most of everything that i would encounter in middle school as a student., academically. Would recommend the school, but not the JCPS overlords that get a say in what the school does. The principal is caring and most of the teachers are as well.

I find some of the teachers to be outstanding and caring yet others that are there because it is their job. I guess you can probably say that for all schools. I'm not sure how much leadership and family atmosphere the principal displays.

Although I like the extra curricular activities that are provided by this school I am finding that academics and challenging those students above and beyond is a problem with this school, although not ever teacher. Also, it is my opinion that there is a lack of trust among staff and parents is somewhat alarming.

My son has gone to this school for two years now. I also attended this school as a child i love it but we are having mager problems with the bus. My son is being picked on by a child and has happened more than once. I plan on taking action in the morning and i hope all goes well.

Last modified Johnsontown Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.