Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted January 14, 2016
It's our daughter's first year at Wheeler and we love everything about it! Everyone has been so nice, patient and understanding... from the teachers to the Principal and Assistant principal to the staff, even the gentleman who volunteers in the car drop off line! It's been a fun experience for all of us and our little girl loves it!

Posted August 31, 2015
We are now in our 7th year (2nd child) at Wheeler. We have been very satisfied with the quality of education our kids received. The teachers and principal are very good at keeping children challenged at the individual level. The staff and administration work well together in making sure each and every child has his or her needs met.

Posted October 27, 2014
I am absolutely thrilled with this school. The teachers and staff are super awesome. My children have never fell through any cracks, they are helped when needed. Teachers are great with parent teacher communications, I have not have had one bit of problem with them. I would recommend this school to anyone. The quality of education is OUTSTANDING! GO WHEELER WILDCATS!

Posted April 30, 2012
Wheeler has been an awesome beginning to my son's education. I have been very impressed with the teachers and the principal is excellent. Would definately recommend this school.

Wheeler Elementary School 2

Posted July 11, 2011
Last year was our first year at Wheeler, the teachers our child had were fantastic, loved them, we will miss them terribly, as we have transferred our child out of Wheeler. But even though we had great teachers, it wasn't a great experience overall. Unpleasant environment and poor leadership. Our child was not happy there.

Posted November 01, 2010
This is our first year at Wheeler. I am in love with Wheeler and so are my kids. The are patient and very understanding school. They have made my kids feel like part of their family. Teachers are very invovled and keep up their communication.

Wheeler Elementary School 4

Posted March 06, 2009
I had two children attend Wheeler and have just moved to Indiana. Wheeler has my kindergarten age child performing at a higher standard than the children here in indiana. I personally love the school and believe that they DO want each and every child to succeed.

Wheeler Elementary School

Posted March 05, 2009
I've had children at Wheeler for the last 5 years. The teachers, counselor and principal are all dedicated professionals who try to find the best ways to educate all children in the school.

Wheeler Elementary School 2

Posted November 21, 2008
Over the years, this school has gone down hill. The principal is completely terrible. Her true flaws have shown, and now with my second child in school there, I thinking about having them transfer. So many of the original staff have left, that it is hard to see it getting better. I personally have heard vulgar and rude comments from the principals own mouth to parent's in front of the children. I hate to speak negatively about the school, but with poor leadership comes poor direction. Test scores are not always going to tell if a school is really that great.

Posted June 11, 2006
Wheeler is an excellent school. The teachers are absolutely wonderful. You won't find better. Wheeler prepares students for Middle School by giving them a sound foundation. Parent involvement is encouraged, and supported. There are not many easy choices; sending my son to Wheeler was an easy choice.

Wheeler Elementary School
5700 Cynthia Dr, Louisville, KY  40291
Last modified Wheeler Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wheeler Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top