Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

This makes 5 years at Wheeler. The teachers have really been great.

The teachers don't really seem to care about the child's education. I'm really happy our child no longer attends this establishment.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

I've seen children get bullied and the staff does nothing about it

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

My child NEVER came home with homework

Wheeler is a wonderful school. We have been with Wheeler since my oldest was in kindergarten and he's now in 6th. We currently have two more at Wheeler. The level of education the children receive is incredible. The teachers and staff are simply amazing.

It's our daughter's first year at Wheeler and we love everything about it! Everyone has been so nice, patient and understanding... from the teachers to the Principal and Assistant principal to the staff, even the gentleman who volunteers in the car drop off line! It's been a fun experience for all of us and our little girl loves it!

We are now in our 7th year (2nd child) at Wheeler. We have been very satisfied with the quality of education our kids received. The teachers and principal are very good at keeping children challenged at the individual level. The staff and administration work well together in making sure each and every child has his or her needs met.

I am absolutely thrilled with this school. The teachers and staff are super awesome. My children have never fell through any cracks, they are helped when needed. Teachers are great with parent teacher communications, I have not have had one bit of problem with them. I would recommend this school to anyone. The quality of education is OUTSTANDING! GO WHEELER WILDCATS!

Wheeler has been an awesome beginning to my son's education. I have been very impressed with the teachers and the principal is excellent. Would definately recommend this school.

Last year was our first year at Wheeler, the teachers our child had were fantastic, loved them, we will miss them terribly, as we have transferred our child out of Wheeler. But even though we had great teachers, it wasn't a great experience overall. Unpleasant environment and poor leadership. Our child was not happy there.

Last modified Wheeler Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.