Louisville, KY

Gutermuth Elementary School 5

Posted July 21, 2009

Gutermuth Elementary School 4

Posted February 14, 2008
My child seems to love the school, and has been doing well in the classroom. She does have ADD and preforms above Ave. Office staff does seem to need better training.

Gutermuth Elementary School 4

Posted September 20, 2007
This is my daughters 3rd yr at this school & my sons 1st yr. They both love it. I stay very involved in the school & all the activities. It is easy for parents to give a bad rating when they are not involved themselves. Education for children is not just the responsibility of the school, parents need to do their part also. I know first hand that Gutermuth is always asking for parents to volunteer (both day & night events) yet the parents that are quick to say no are those who are first to complain. My childrens education is very important to me & I will step up and do my part to make sure they receive what they need. Parents should put themselves in the shoes of the staff at the school before placing judgement! Like everything in life you get out what you put in!!

Posted September 14, 2006
My son has been to three different elementary schools and Gutermuth is by far the worst.

Posted July 24, 2006
My two children came to this school for the first time 05-06 and it was the worst year they had ever had in school. The office staff as well as classroom staff did not seem like they had a genuine love for certain children, you could tell some teachers had their favorites, and my husband and I had to stay on the admin about our son's medicine that they always forgot to give him.

Gutermuth Elementary School 3

Posted September 09, 2004
You really have to stay on top the admin staff as well as the teachers to get information. Not really a good school if your child has ADD or ADHD.

Gutermuth Elementary School
1500 Sanders Ln, Louisville, KY  40216
Last modified Gutermuth Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gutermuth Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top