Posted June 20, 2013
Is my son fist year, he is in 1st grade, I really love this school, he had improved his reading and math, the teacher, Ms Smith, she really cares about the students.

Posted September 25, 2011
We switched to Auburndale for the Advanced Placement Program, and it has been a great experience for my daughter the past 2 years. Staff is wonderful, great communication with parents. Lots of programs for involvement for the kids and the AP program really makes school a challenge and works with them where they ARE.

Posted February 20, 2010
This schools has a caring and dedicated staff committed to academic excellence! I have enjoyed my five years at this school. It is comparable to any private schools and has numerous wonderful programs to offer each child as they learn and grow.

Auburndale Elementary School 1

Posted June 19, 2009

Posted October 29, 2008

Auburndale Elementary School
5749 New Cut Rd, Louisville, KY  40214
Last modified Auburndale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Auburndale Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.