Bad
Good

Posted June 02, 2009
I really have to say this has been an excellent school for my child. I had to transfer him from his home school because every year it was one thing after another. I went through a lot of turmoil over the home school I had my child at and only regret that I did not pull my child out and send him to Eisenhower sooner. I would absolutely recommend this school to anyone interested in having a star student.

Posted February 04, 2009
I moved to Louisville from a very rural area and was concerned about not knowing anyone or anything about the schools. I am VERY pleased with Eisenhower! My daughter loves it, does very well and her teacher (Mrs. Coslow) is AWESOME! I couldn't be happier! THANK-YOU!!!

Posted January 22, 2009
I have nothing but good things to say about Eisenhower. We came from a parochial school to the JCPS system when my daughter was starting third grade because of the expense. I agonized over the decision. Now I am so glad it happened, and I wish she had gone to Eisenhower from the start.

Eisenhower Elementary School

Posted August 16, 2008
I adore this school! I have two children attending this school. My oldest is there for the 5th year and my youngest just started kindergarten. The principal/teachers/staff are wonderful and they really make me feel as if they care very much. I feel very lucky that my children are there.

Posted April 18, 2008
Teachers and Staff are great! They really care about my children.

Posted February 23, 2007
This is the best Elementary school I have ever been to, I remember it like it was yesterday. I had a principal named John Cola and an excellent teacher named Mrs. Jordan. She taught me most of the things I know now. Thank you Eisenhower Elementary.

Eisenhower Elementary School
5300 Jessamine Ln, Louisville, KY  40258
Last modified Eisenhower Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eisenhower Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top