Bad
Good

Both of my kids attended Eisenhower and absolutely loved it!!! The staff is so caring!! My kids were very prepared for middle school & will always love Eisenhower!!!

I really have to say this has been an excellent school for my child. I had to transfer him from his home school because every year it was one thing after another. I went through a lot of turmoil over the home school I had my child at and only regret that I did not pull my child out and send him to Eisenhower sooner. I would absolutely recommend this school to anyone interested in having a star student.

I moved to Louisville from a very rural area and was concerned about not knowing anyone or anything about the schools. I am VERY pleased with Eisenhower! My daughter loves it, does very well and her teacher (Mrs. Coslow) is AWESOME! I couldn't be happier! THANK-YOU!!!

I have nothing but good things to say about Eisenhower. We came from a parochial school to the JCPS system when my daughter was starting third grade because of the expense. I agonized over the decision. Now I am so glad it happened, and I wish she had gone to Eisenhower from the start.

I adore this school! I have two children attending this school. My oldest is there for the 5th year and my youngest just started kindergarten. The principal/teachers/staff are wonderful and they really make me feel as if they care very much. I feel very lucky that my children are there.

Teachers and Staff are great! They really care about my children.

This is the best Elementary school I have ever been to, I remember it like it was yesterday. I had a principal named John Cola and an excellent teacher named Mrs. Jordan. She taught me most of the things I know now. Thank you Eisenhower Elementary.

Last modified Eisenhower Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.