Louisville, KY

Posted January 25, 2014
I attended Mill Creek as a child and so has my now 18 y/o and currently my 7 y/o attends. This is an amazing school with awesome principal and staff. All the teachers are great with both students and parents. They love to have parents participate and visit the school whenever they would like and I have at least once a week. The teachers are amazing with students with patience and loving attitude. Best school by far.

Posted April 20, 2010
Mill Creek Elementary School is welcoming. Just driving up the lane to the school, you know you are somewhere really special. When you walk in the front door, you are greeted with smiles. The classrooms are alive with learning, students beam with pride. Artwork of students are in every nook and cranny as well as work displaying academic achievement. Mill Creek is a wonderful place for a child to learn.

Mill Creek Elementary School 0

Posted July 02, 2009
An awsome school with a awsome group of teachers and staff. The Principal is one of the best in Jefferson County Public Schools

Mill Creek Elementary School 4

Posted November 11, 2008

Mill Creek Elementary School 0

Posted October 14, 2008
My son attended Mill Creek from 1st thru 5th grades. I also have 5 neices and nephews who have attended various years. Because of this I have had the opportunity to meet the majority of the staff. I found them all to be easy to work with and very good at their jobs. The teachers were great at keeping us informed on progress, and providing us with ways to help the kids at home with assignments. None of our kids ever complained that they didn't like their teacher. They did occasionally complain the teachers were mean because they gave out homework- especially reading. I saw it as a good thing and one day they will too.

Posted June 05, 2005
The staff is wonderful and caring! This school promotes confidence and self worth for their students. Reading is a top priority!

Mill Creek Elementary School
3816 Dixie Hwy, Louisville, KY  40216
Last modified Mill Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mill Creek Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top