PK, 6-8
Louisville, KY

Posted January 26, 2014
I went to this school for 2 years. Overall, the school has great teachers but the student body as a whole is horrible. I was constantly bullied and never felt safe. I was always scared to go to school and never felt as if I could be myself. I was also not challenged in academia cause my teachers were more focused on those who were far behind. I transferred schools and it was the best decision I made.

Knight Middle School 2

Posted August 22, 2012
I went to the middle school when I was in 7th grade. This was by far the worst school for fights. Every morning in the gym there was always a fight. My teachers were okay. But I think if they can get the violence under control theyd be doing ok.

Posted October 03, 2010
Personally, the 6th graders are good but the 7th and 8th graders are just terrible their was a 7th grader he and another 7th grader were fighting ( physically) , then their was a fight between two 6th graders during breakfast. You also have to basically stuff your food down your throat because it takes too long to get your food. Plus everything i'm learning now, especially math, I already knew.

Posted May 02, 2010
This is the best school I have ever been to I feel like the teachers really care and try hard and all the students get along and are friendly and cool!

Posted March 29, 2010
This school does not teach you anything. so many people get hurt, and if the students need help they gett mad at them for not knowing the material they are introducing to our children.

Posted March 09, 2010
I think the test scores speak the truth of what goes on behind the doors of this school, there is no disputing test scores. This school performs poorly and the staff is responsible.

Posted December 10, 2008

Posted December 03, 2008

Posted September 11, 2008

Posted May 24, 2008
There are only good teachers like Ms English and Ms Connell. Most students are mean but there are some good kids. The test scores are down and I leaned 5th grade stuff in the 6th grade. It was the same things! The staff doesn't tell anything thats going on, so we don't know about events and when we dress down. So far this has been the worst school I've gone to. Try to send children anywhere else besides this school! The only good thing about it is some teachers are nice.

Knight Middle School
9803 Blue Lick Rd, Louisville, KY  40229
Last modified Knight Middle School is a Public school that serves grades PK, 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Knight Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top