Bad
Good

Conway is a awesome school. My son has matured so much and really cares about his grades. The teachers are always helpful and the new principal is great. He cares about each individual student. The bullying last year was not do good tho. I hope this year to not have that problem. But the school does handle it and teaches about the affects of it also.

I loved this school, went here for all 3 years but the only problem with this school is bullying :( The bullying problem didn't stop for me till I was in 8th grade though Conway is gonna be getting a new principle :(

I wen to this school a few years ago, when I was in 7th grade. And I will tell you this. Conway Middle is a satisfactory school, which stands for what's expected. It has a very nice amount of extracurricular activities, along with caring teachers, who aim for getting their students above the mark on their final exams from day one. The library they own is also above average, as it contains a varying amount of books that will catch a student's attention. Leadership is average, though. Teachers and staff let students get away with too much at most times. I've seen my share of fights in this school, and a few of them were never notified, or nobody cared. That is the only flaw I see about this school, and I'm certain that your child will love being there for his/her three

conway has awsome teachers that came take there time and help me with problems in class work

I love Conway Middle. I agree that they do allow the children to get away with too much. However, you have teachers that really care and want to see the children do their very best.

Last modified Conway Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.