Louisville, KY
Before care: Yes

Posted October 02, 2014
This school is where u want to go if u don't want a future they are not very smart teachers the are inept and kids do what ever they want honestly if u want to call jtown a good school u need to go to the mental hospital until u get it straight ehich will happen to your kid. For cutting them self because they are a. Nobodt

Posted September 29, 2014
I'm glad for my children to be out of this school. Whoever hired the principal needs to be fired!

Posted August 04, 2013
I wish I would have known this site existed before I enrolled my child there. She would have either went to a private school or been home-schooled. That place was a nightmare. I would suggest that anyone reading the reviews and considering enrolling their child that they try and make contact with another parent or parents.

Posted August 03, 2013
J-town is an awesome school! All the teachers are nice, teaches you what you need to learn and the principal is fun and loving and is involved with a a lot of the activities that the PTA makes. This is the best school ever!!

Posted July 16, 2013
J-Town Elementary is an AWESOME school! I wouldn't send my daughter anywhere else! She will be entering the 4th grade in the fall and has been at this school since Pre-School. She is a straight A student who loves school! The PTA is very active and very supportive. They have a number of activities throughout the school year for the entire family that are either free or very reasonably priced. These activities are always VERY well-attended and the students look forward to them. The teachers are quite special as well. They take the time to develop a relationship with their students and they really care about them. Many of them have been at the school for a number of years. Even though there are quite a few students at J-Town, it doesn't feel that way. My child isn't just a random student, I am not a random parent. They KNOW who we are because they CARE!! We matter! The theme at J-Town is "Teamwork makes the Dream Work" and I believe that is true! Everyone works together to make sure the students learn and feel safe and nurtured. Jeffersontown Elementary School is a FAMILY!! Why would you send your child anywhere else? I know I wouldn't!!!

Posted July 15, 2013
Jeffersontown Elementary is more than a school, it's a family and home away from home for my daughter. The staff shows a strong unity and true devotion for educating their students. They embed a love for learning and provide students the means to reach success in their own unique ways. The principal, assistant principal and counselors work to create an environment where students know they are important, feel they belong, and feel safe to grow and mature. The vast array of artistic, athletic and extracurricular activities make the first years of school exciting for students and affords all the opportunity to discover new interests and talents. I highly recommend this school. Since I'm not homeschooling my daughter, there's nowhere else I would want her to be. We are proud to be J-town Jaguars!

Posted April 30, 2013
My school is Jeffersontown Elementary and I have nothing but the best experience with this school. The principal is great. The teachers are awesome and they are there if you have any problems. They take their time with the students if they are having problems. My daughter is in the 4th grade and loves going to school.

Posted October 22, 2011
This is a great school... The teachers/staff here are wonderful, they listen and actually care about the kids here... I have two children who attend this school and they both love it... It's like their second home, ( since kids are in school as much as home).. would recommend this school to anyone...

Posted October 20, 2010
I am so proud to say my daughter attends J-Town Elementary! The staff and PTA are second to none !

Jeffersontown Elementary School 3

Posted October 03, 2009

Jeffersontown Elementary School
3610 Cedarwood Way, Louisville, KY  40299
Last modified Jeffersontown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jeffersontown Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top