Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

They try, but they really should test kids and have a couple of high achievers class

Amount of homework: Disagree

Easy they hardly get anything, or maybe is that since it's not challenging my kids always finish in a 1,2,3 and I have to step in and give them extra myself

All I can say is, I AM GLAD !! My kids will go to a different school. I think aside from discipline this school also LACKS education. My children came from a different school in FL and starter Wheatly Elementary halfway the school year, and the whole time my children were at ABOVE GRADE LEVEL they were not challenged academically, and were learning below grade level. The children LACK discipline, my kids were bullied for being non-black, and for being geeks. The staff tries their best to resolve issues, but they don't resolve fast enough. MY CHILDREN ARE MORE THAN HAPPY TO LEAVE...

I love this school. All three of my children attended here. They all got their basics for Wheatley. My son is headed to college this Fall. My daughter goes to Male High School. My Son goes to Dupont Manual. Learning starts at home, and is nurtured in a beautiful enviroment such as Wheatley. Teachers take pride in their students education there. The only thing I would change about this school is parent participation, stop standing on the sidelines.

This has got to be the worse school in the city.If my kids ever have to go there again. I will just pull them out and home school them.My kids went there for one year.And they are now a year behind.If they cant do better than what they do.They should just close the school.If they arent going to teach the kids.

Last modified Wheatley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.