Louisville, KY

Atkinson Academy 5

Posted January 15, 2010
The staff and principal are amazing. The school culture and community increase the potential for every student to learn at this school. Love it. Peace is the plan.

Atkinson Academy 4

Posted April 02, 2009
My child start here in November 2008. I can admit at first I was worried because of the location. I later was amazed by the programs and involvement the schools has. This school also has some of the best test scores in Jefferson Co. My children love it and I hope you do also.

Atkinson Academy
2811 Duncan Street, Louisville, KY  40212
Last modified Atkinson Academy is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Atkinson Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top