Posted April 28, 2014
Both of our children attend Field Elementary and love it. We are so pleased with the teachers and the entire staff. They create a family atmosphere and prepare our children academically.

Posted October 13, 2013
Field boasted the highest gains of all JCPS schools this year on the KPREP test.

Field Elementary School 3

Posted May 07, 2012
Field is a descent school. There are some really good teachers. However, my child is in the ECE program which needs a little help. The school counselor, Ms. Overberg seems confused about her job. My child is getting too many collaboration minutes. That seems to a problem for other students at field as well. I hear one thing from the resource teachers and another from the counselor.

Posted May 02, 2012
I am a 5th grader at field Elem. and I LOVE this school. I have been here since Kindergarten. Our principles really know how to pick teachers. I am in AP math and I learn a lot while doing math, science, social studies, and literacy. I am so glad that I get to attend this school!

Posted October 14, 2010
i am currently a 5 grader here at field and am in ap. i have been here since 1 grade and have loved all my teachers!!:) i wil list mine 1mrs.mcnairy 2micheal ice 3mrs.lancaster 4laurie andrio 5sue mcmahon i<3 this school and so will u!!

Field Elementary School 1

Posted February 26, 2009

Field Elementary School 4

Posted September 15, 2008

Posted April 07, 2008
I had two sons attend Field Elementary. Their teaching, support and communication is incredible. I would highly reccomend this elementary.

Field Elementary School 4

Posted November 08, 2007
Field has been an excellent school. They've really taken a hands on approach with my son's reading. He' s well above his age bracket, and I believe the teachers from field have had a lot to do with it.

Posted August 15, 2007
I think that Field is an excellent school. In the middle of last year, in kindergarten, my daugter was reading about two grades ahead. As I am in the PTA and am around the school on a regular basis, I think that I can safely say that I have no concerns about the school or the staff.

Field Elementary School
120 Sacred Heart Ln, Louisville, KY  40206
Last modified Field Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Field Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top