Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Excellent teachers, many after school clubs and avtivities, family nights, a real sense of community. Not to mention..the school is in the top 5% in the state.

I think this school is awesome, not only can they boast the highest Kprep scores, but the nicest facility and staff. My son was doing well above grade level when he arrived at Field during Kindergarten, and I can say that he is doing better and better with each passing year. They teach Chinese. Does any other JCPS school so that? I believe it's great that they can learn a language besides Spanish. I can't wait for my daughter to attend in August for Kindergarten. She is already super bright, and foing to this school, will make it her all the more better. Thanks Field! The reason I didn't give 5 stars is because my son was getting bullied and since it was the end of the year, I felt the issue never got resolved, but swept under the rug.

Develops character: Neutral

Had some problems with bullying of my first grader on the school bus, and since it happened at the end of the school year I felt as if the issue wasn't resolved, but swept under the rug! The issue was never addressed after I followed up several times. I ultimately had to take my child off the bus and start picking him up from school.

This is a great school! Not sure why it doesn't' have 10 out of 10 rating. We moved to Louisille last year, and we absolutely love this school! The teachers, and staff all really care about education and about the students at the school. They have a wonderfu Manadarin Chinese program, that not only taught my kids Mandarin, but also about Chinese culture and holidays. The teachers work really hard to meet every student where they are at academically and help them progress. There is high parent involvement. I cannot say enough great things about this school. They have exceeded our expecatations for an elementary school.

Both of our children attend Field Elementary and love it. We are so pleased with the teachers and the entire staff. They create a family atmosphere and prepare our children academically.

Field boasted the highest gains of all JCPS schools this year on the KPREP test.

Field is a descent school. There are some really good teachers. However, my child is in the ECE program which needs a little help. The school counselor, Ms. Overberg seems confused about her job. My child is getting too many collaboration minutes. That seems to a problem for other students at field as well. I hear one thing from the resource teachers and another from the counselor.

I am a 5th grader at field Elem. and I LOVE this school. I have been here since Kindergarten. Our principles really know how to pick teachers. I am in AP math and I learn a lot while doing math, science, social studies, and literacy. I am so glad that I get to attend this school!

i am currently a 5 grader here at field and am in ap. i have been here since 1 grade and have loved all my teachers!!:) i wil list mine 1mrs.mcnairy 2micheal ice 3mrs.lancaster 4laurie andrio 5sue mcmahon i<3 this school and so will u!!

I had two sons attend Field Elementary. Their teaching, support and communication is incredible. I would highly reccomend this elementary.

Last modified Field Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.