Bad
Good

Frayser Elementary School 3

Posted July 21, 2012
I am still kind of sketchy about Frayser. I really didn't want to send my kids there but I had a hard time getting a hardship transfer for a school in the area and McFerran was full so it was either Frayser or keep them at Smyrna, which is entirely too far! I have an 8 yr old and a 6 yr old that went there last school year and now my 5 yr old will be starting there this school year. I liked my children's teachers but I did notice that there wasn't very much patience with a lot of the staff. Some things like family activities and the things my children learned were definitely a plus but, I am not sure what extra curricular activities they offer, advanced programs, and even PTA meetings. I paid for 2 memberships but never heard anything about the meetings... I'm not sure if I will keep them there or not. I really hate to transfer them AGAIN! =(

Frayser Elementary School 1

Posted March 16, 2012
this school is the wost school ever they yell at you when you make a mistake they dont care about the kids they are rude they hit you call you names they dont care about the students

Frayser Elementary School

Posted May 12, 2010
this school has done nothing to help students the teachers and principal are pointless they show no interest in anythhing that is important they have done nothing to help my kids.

Frayser Elementary School 1

Posted August 26, 2008
Save your child now. If your thinking of this school, for your child please think of other schools in the area. This school is a joke along with the staff at this school. Not only is the school a joke, there is no music program for the children. And there is no sports at this school, they can't offer your children what other schools in the area can offer them.

Frayser Elementary School 4

Posted June 01, 2005
I have been very pleased with Frayser so far, my son has been there for 2 years, the only complaint I have is they have no advanced classes. I see so many bright students, and I think they need more advancement oppurtunities. I do think the teachers and principal are doing very well, but I think more interaction from the parents would do a world of good.

Frayser Elementary School
1230 Larchmont Ave, Louisville, KY  40215
Last modified Frayser Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frayser Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top