Bad
Good

I am still kind of sketchy about Frayser. I really didn't want to send my kids there but I had a hard time getting a hardship transfer for a school in the area and McFerran was full so it was either Frayser or keep them at Smyrna, which is entirely too far! I have an 8 yr old and a 6 yr old that went there last school year and now my 5 yr old will be starting there this school year. I liked my children's teachers but I did notice that there wasn't very much patience with a lot of the staff. Some things like family activities and the things my children learned were definitely a plus but, I am not sure what extra curricular activities they offer, advanced programs, and even PTA meetings. I paid for 2 memberships but never heard anything about the meetings... I'm not sure if I will keep them there or not. I really hate to transfer them AGAIN! =(

this school is the wost school ever they yell at you when you make a mistake they dont care about the kids they are rude they hit you call you names they dont care about the students

this school has done nothing to help students the teachers and principal are pointless they show no interest in anythhing that is important they have done nothing to help my kids.

Save your child now. If your thinking of this school, for your child please think of other schools in the area. This school is a joke along with the staff at this school. Not only is the school a joke, there is no music program for the children. And there is no sports at this school, they can't offer your children what other schools in the area can offer them.

Last modified Frayser Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.