Bad
Good

This school is outstanding it is a great educated enviornment. Their is no bullying and children really enjoy the staff and principal. I am glad my daughter has the chance to go to a school like This. It is very clean and the kids are so friendly. People with bad comments can put the lid on the container

Jefferson County Traditional Middle School It is my childs first year in a traditional middle school. I am happy with the teachers, classmates, an administration. We moved to a new area at the beginning of the year and they were so very helpful in getting my child enrolled to this school from the start. I love the parent portal and thank the teachers for keeping it updated. My child has been able to participate in sports (although the costs are kind of high) and other activities. If I could give some advice, I would say it would be nice to be able to do more things and not be so restricted in only making available 1 second language (French) and if you are in orchestra you can not be in chorus, if you take orchestra you can't take PE or technology. I think technology (computer) should be a part of everyday learning at school. Also, if you want to do extra curricular activities it cost so much!

I am a recent graduate of JCTMS and have switched to a smaller private school for high school. As a really introverted person I tended to get lost at TMS. Nobody really knew who I was. Now that I am in high school I am noticed and my opinion is considered. I felt unvalued at JCTMS but I did get the education I needed to compete on par with my peers.

I loved this middle school. My granddaughter, who is mixed, went there for the first time and everyone made her feel welcome. Her volleyball coach was outstanding, as were the students. She had no issues at all the entire time she was there. I wish other schools above middle school could be as good as this one.

I have Ben there for three years now an I like most of the teachers just to rubbed me the wrong way I am a student most of kids are nice but last year ther was lots of fights and people steering drama.

Great school. I have not heard one negative remark regarding school since my child started. That is pretty impressive considering how much we all no most kids just do not like school. Getting accepted into JCTMS has been a great experience for my child.

this school is great and all the teachers are awesome. people tell me they went here and were really getto and tms to lots of action to turn that around!

tms acedemics is great but some of the students are very bad they drag the whole class back

I am really happy with this school. My son enjoys attending JCTMS. Great teachers!

Last modified Jefferson County Traditional Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.