Posted September 11, 2013
I attended this school years ago and i loved it, without the visual arts program i took at this school, my life would not be the same, my art teacher Mr. Whitehouse left a life long impression on my life and without him i would not have excelled to where i am today, on another note, yes i bullied and was bullied, but with the right guidence i was taught to stand up and prevail.

Noe Middle School 4

Posted August 15, 2013
My daughter attended this school last year for 6th grade. My daughters team kept us well informed with weekly emails. However not all teachers regularly updated classwork on the parent portal, coming from other schools that never used the portal at all this isn't so bad just annoying when trying to check on whether or not your child is keeping up with their schoolwork. All in all the teachers were excellent and caring for the most part and my daughter learned a lot from them. You can definitely see our tax dollars at work in this school compared to other JCPS schools. The library was well stocked for my avid reader. We loved the location which made for good field trips and the arts program. The school offers a good education while allowing children to enjoy the arts. My daughter did not experience or witness any bullying or fight. She did say she does hear the occasional curse word. Also a couple of my daughters teachers would stay after once a week for a few months of tutoring if needed/wanted. They offer many activities, the orchestra was my favorite! If your child is at all interested I would definitely have them join. Unfortunately mine was not.

Noe Middle School 2

Posted May 04, 2013
This school has alot of people fooled. It has a bullying environment because the administrators are bullies. Their discipline is negative and ineffective, thus it increases more negative behavior. They need lots of training on effective discipline and also a dose of humility so they can ask for help. I have been disappointed with this school and would encourage other parents not to send their child until they improve their method of discipline. It is not a safe school.

Noe Middle School 1

Posted January 11, 2013
Noe is NOT strictly a Magnet school as I believed when I applied for my child to attend! It is a resides school as well for the kids that live in that area. THAT is why there is a lot of bullying going on at that school, because there are many kids there that have not been "accepted" into a magnet program therefore if they misbehave they have nothing to lose, they won't be ejected. And the school doesn't do much to nothing about the bullying that goes on. They want "cream of the crop" students, but they are NOT a "cream of the crop" school as I've always heard. Do yourself a favor, apply to Western. It might not be the best location, but it is STRICTLY MAGNET, NOT a resides school. Every kid in the school has been accepted in and will therefore care about their behavior so as not to be removed.

Posted October 13, 2012
Noe is the best middle school in the nation i think.... if you want to pick a middle school for your child, pick Noe! They just went under reconstruction and Noe is now beautiful and academically the best!!

Noe Middle School 1

Posted October 05, 2012
Please do your research before sending your child to this school. Noe is being recommended from awards received over 5 years ago. I cannot imagine this school winning not one award this year, from the very first day of school there have been administrative issues. For example, my child's contact information (this includes medical information) has been misplaced three (3) times. I have tasken my concerns all the way to the assistant superintendent, with no satisfacation. It's a wonder Kentucky's public school system is where it is (very bottem percent) in the county in comparison. This includes the transporation system as well, absoutley awful.

Noe Middle School 0

Posted October 11, 2010
My family are big supporters of the Arts. This school incorporates the Arts into every aspect of learning. My daughter has loved the challenging and creative learning experience this school has provided and her talent has blossomed because of it. I would recommend this school to anyone! They truly are a cut above!

Posted August 13, 2010
I am currently going to Noe and in the gifted and talented program (AP). The teachers treat each student as an individual. All of the teachers aren't afraid to have fun! They are top-notch educators and I love the program. It is so easy to make friends because you aren't embarrassed to be smart! Goals of my teammates include straight-A's (and everyone is supportive if you get a bad grade and offer to help you if you don't understand something. That is if the teacher hasn't gotten to you yet! XD), getting into Manual (it's supposed to be a great school), and becoming a scientist, doctor, lawyer etc. The related arts teachers are serious about the subject but also make school a place to hang out and have fun. The location is wonderful. Within walking distance of Manual and UofL makes field trip fun and educational! Best school ever!! :)

Noe Middle School 0

Posted April 16, 2010
They have a great arts program & embrace each student as an individual.

Posted December 29, 2009
We have been very happy in our experience with Noe. The teachers are all easily reachable and send regular updates by email of what the kids are doing in class. Any time I've sent an email with a question or a special need they have responded right away. We've experienced both private school and public school, and I'd have to say Noe was the best - hands down.

Noe Middle School
121 West Lee St, Louisville, KY  40208
Last modified Noe Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Noe Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 45 reviews.