Louisville, KY

Maupin Elementary School 5

Posted April 06, 2005
Maupin is an excellent school. It is a great way to get your children into the traditional program. The teachers and staff are very willing to help every child and make sure that they learn. I would recommend Maupin (and have), to everyone I know.

Maupin Elementary School 4

Posted January 07, 2004
I think Maupin Elem. School is a great school for anyonethat is looking for someplace to send their child. I really like the classroom atmosphere where not only does the child participate in activities but the visiting parent is also able to give input. The new way of learning math is awesome. At first I was skeptical about Math Investigations but it is the way to learn in the year 2004. I appreciate the Principal taking time out of her busy schedule whenever I feel I need someone to talk to.

Maupin Elementary School
1312 Catalpa St, Louisville, KY  40211
Last modified Maupin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maupin Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top