Portland Elementary School 5

Posted May 03, 2010
Great field trips, small school with friendly staff, hands on environmental program, community building fun activities.

Portland Elementary School 3

Posted May 29, 2007
While I am the grandmother and don't have a lot of information and experience with Portland, I do know that my granddaughter's teacher was always very caring and concerned about her welfare. While they have teacher assistants in the classroom, they also have volunteer 'grannies' that help with the children, too. I can say that I have seen my granddaughter blossom at this school compared to the first kindergarten we had her in. I hope that more people rate this school and that I can become more involved in the future.

Portland Elementary School 4

Posted July 12, 2005
This school, though small, is a great school. The teachers really care, and they do a good job doing what they know best-teaching. In the 2002-2003, CATS/CTBS scores rose by 12 points. Good Job Portland Elementary.

Portland Elementary School
3410 Northwestern Parkway, Louisville, KY  40212
Last modified Portland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Portland Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.