Posted October 28, 2009

Posted September 09, 2009
Semple has a lot of great teachers Principal Tiffeny Gerstner is doing a good job takes time.

Semple Elementary School 0

Posted August 11, 2009
my son went their pre k all the way through 5th grade it has its good and bad but to be honest his best two years were only pre k and fourth grade the year was 2006 of course those were the best teachers that school has ever had ms burke and ms oskins

Posted May 08, 2009

Semple Elementary School 4

Posted January 24, 2008
Over the past 3 years, I have seen Semple grow and become a better place for children to learn. Their Principal and teachers really do care about all the students and thier education. They are dedicated to thier jobs and the students of Semple. I am so happy that my child goes there and I am excited to see this school go above and beyond the possabilies.

Semple Elementary School 3

Posted September 09, 2007
I think that Semple is a growing school. I feel that if you are a parent it is your duty to be a part of your childs education. Do you volunteer and keep an open line of communication with the teachers? My daughter came to Semple from Jacob(the best school in the nation) and I see huge differences in quality , but I am working with teachers and staff to set them know my childs needs.

Semple Elementary School 1

Posted February 19, 2007

Semple Elementary School 4

Posted August 11, 2006
I have 2 children at semple both with learning disabilities and my mom taught there. I feel that their is good and bad in all schools, but they are trying to change the bad things. Im sure it will get better with time.My children have been fortunate to have pretty good teachers at semple, minor problems,you just have to communicate with them on a regular basis and be involved.Sure they are not perfect but none of us are we make mistakes and we learn from them semple is not so diffrent. They are putting forth the effort, hang in you will see the changes and things getting better. Have faith in the school and the people that work there . They are trying to make things better.If you dont like the way things are going them do something to help make it better, get involved.

Semple Elementary School 0

Posted October 27, 2004
- a former student
I went to Semple all through elementry school, and I think its a dirty school, with teachers who really don't care what their students do. Also kids get picked on, and the kids that get picked on get treated unfairly by the teachers, Semple just needs to be shut down, its a school where there is absolutely no learning going on at all.

Semple Elementary School 3

Posted April 13, 2004
Semple is an ok school the activities are great for the families but when it comes to learning they need to boost there teaching up my daughter goes there she has been there for 3 years also they need to be more aware of the kids that are getting picked on and do something about it the kids should feel equal

Semple Elementary School
724 Denmark St, Louisville, KY  40215
Last modified Semple Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Semple Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top