Bad
Good

The nation's only high school where a student can earn a FAR, Part 141 Private Pilot's license as part of their regular classes. My son is enrolled in the aviation magnet, and also ROTC and loves it. We just moved here from out of state, and we found that people have a negative opinion about it because of the neighborhood that it is in, but that they don't know anything about it otherwise. They really should check it out before having an opinion. They are missing out if they don't.

This school is amazing. I went here my freshman year and I loved it. What people don't understand is every school has problems and honestly I didn't have any problems at Shawnee. I wish I could go back but I moved to another state :(

Well, I used to be a student there and I had to transfer because I was nothing but miserable there. The kids that go there care about everything but school. Constant fights. The teachers cant keep classes uncontrol. I would never go back there even if you paid me.

Shawnee High School is a vision. I attended Shawnee High School. I believe their programs and staff are wonderful. I never had to worry. I had teachers that worked with me. I am so glad that I made a choice to go.

Last modified Academy@ Shawnee High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.