Posted August 01, 2013
My daughters have attended this school for the past 7 years now. It is an amazing school. The principal, the teachers, everyone is involved in making sure the children have a positive, creative and challenging learning experience at a level you usually have to pay private school prices for. This is a gem of a school.

Posted March 03, 2011
The teachers at Kennedy truly care about the students. I believe we have the best teachers in the county led by the best principal. They push both of my children to the height of their academic ability. At the same time the Monetessori curriculum ensures no children are ever behind or slip through the cracks. The PTA is great and sponsors so many wonderful activities in which we always have a great parent turnout and involvement. All in all I believe Kennedy is the best choice for my kids and I love my JFK family.

Posted October 26, 2010
JFK is a great school. The teaching staff , guidance counselor and principal all are committed to excellence. Our daughter has excelled and loves going to school each day.

Posted September 22, 2010
John F. Kennedy Montessori is a great school, with caring teachers and staff, as well as a top-notch principal!

Posted September 30, 2009
All of my five children attended and has greeeeeet principal.

Posted September 28, 2009
The teacher love their job

Posted September 26, 2009
Kennedy is a great school - very diverse, with a program that allows children to learn and work at their pace while offering them the ability to mentor each other in multi-grade classes. The teachers are very involved, the principal is top-notch and the PTA has a thriving program.

Posted September 25, 2009
Kennedy is a school that cares about the student's entire being. Not just education, but about the student's lifestyle and what they have to face on a daily basis. Kennedy also risest to the occasion and finds solutions for the student so they have a better chance to excel to their highest potential!

Posted September 24, 2009
Kennedy has the best teachers and the best principal!

Posted September 24, 2009
Kennedy is great school! The teachers and Principal are wonderful. I love that parent involvement is encouraged. The teachers have high expectations from the children and allow them to trully grow at their own pace. The diverse nature of the student population only aides in overall experience at this exceptional school. My children have progressed exceptionally well here. I would recommend this school to anyone. The Montessori approach is a positive environment and only helps aides in development and encouragement of our bright little ones.

Kennedy Elementary Montessori
3800 Gibson Ln, Louisville, KY  40211
Last modified Kennedy Elementary Montessori is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kennedy Elementary Montessori Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 27 reviews.