Bad
Good

I went to OAS for all of my middle schools years and when i left I was at the top of my class. This is an amazing school and the teachers really help you understand everything. It was an amazing experience for me and I hope that you consider sending your daughter(s) here.

Honestly, if i could give this school 0 stars i would do it, i attended this school for two years and i absolutely hated it. The students are extremely disrespectful not only to their peers but also to the teachers and staff. Not to mention the fact that the staff are extremely racist towards foreign kids like myself. The education level at this school is very poor and most teachers do not care about it either. i honestly do not understand the fact that so many many people have given the school so many good reviews, and with all due respect, i completely disagree with all of them. If you are thinking about sending your daughter to this school and you want her to have a good Middle School experience, i suggest that you think about it twice. -Student

i really like this school i went here and got honor roll every semester and people like boy girl schools i like this all GIRL school and i left and my grades have droped and its from the distractions around me i'm really trying to go back now but my grades have to improve i'm trying hard just to go it will make the students level go to 700 instead of 699 ill see you next semester welcome back to me ! (kendalwoolfolk) i miss my friends also my best ones angel and ashley see you there in dec probely or sooner omg i love that school i miss it now i go to this bad school myers ..................... love see you all i miss it really good schoot thanks _ me kendal im coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like this school my daughter is in the 8th grade and she was sick with a high fever and the school took the best care of her . i feel she is getting a good education . and she learns more then she ever did .

My daughter started ims this year which is now olmsted academy south and it has excellent staff and learning policies i feel people have over judged olmsted after the year 08-09 it is now far from dirty so stop judging it as dirty and horrible just give a chance...And thank you

I love this school. I have been working at this school for 6 years and I have seen wonderful changes. We have a dedicated staff and great administrators. Our Youth Services Center is one of the best and has helped in getting our parents involved in the school. We have Town Hall Meetings every 6 weeks where parents come in to pick up report cards, eat dinner (great food!!), and meet with teachers. We also have P.A.C.E. Nights where families come and get a free family portrait and connect with school staff. We have family fun activities where families can enjoy doing fun activities with school staff. As you can tell from reading this review I love this school, the students, and staff. We are not a perfect school, but we are not going to settle for anything but the very best!

Iroquois has really improved!! My daughter had Ms. Schultz for 6th grade math--and for the first time she not only understood math, but she loved math!! The school has had some problems in the past, but they have really turned things around.

iroquois middle school is a very derty school but sence the board of edication made the law no children can have food during classes or no snacks pervided by the teachers every one can see the difference i was very shy before i atended IMS i was lacking social skills and IMS has helped i get over my fear of speaking in front of a gruop and sure there are fights that happen sure every school is going to have it though but the teachers stop it before it gets fysical

After moving my 8th grader attends IMS, I have found the lack of education, and environment in the classroom,and discipline to be appalling.

IMS is a middle school that is turning itself around. There are increased academic programs, extracurricular, and sports programs and participation. The school is now gender based and while it is a difficult year of growth (it's the first year for gender based), it is a prosperous year. Teachers are sincere and genuine, and students are more focused. There are fewer fights than in the past. And parents are becoming more involved. Yeah IMS!

Last modified Frederick Law Olmsted Academy South is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.