Louisville, KY
Students enrolled: 1,013

Posted May 08, 2015
This school is the worst school i've seen they need to restaff the school. Only a small handful of teachers care. And if you defend yourself your the one to get in trouble.

Posted May 27, 2014
I would not advice you to go to this school i am a student at Stuart middle school. Mostly all the kids there take drugs and they always fight also the kids talk back to the staff they tell them curse words and all the teachers do is just send them into another room just for 10 minutes than they return like nothing happened another thing the students are racist if you are any other race than black or white they Will make fun of you race. Most of the teachers don't care what you do they don't care if you get in to a fight they only do stuff in the last second to do something .

Posted March 05, 2013
I would DIFFENTLY FIRE the PRINCIPAL of this school. She is very rude, unprofessional, and uncaring of her student s futures. This school needs a full overhaul of Administration and Staff. From the Lunchroom Staff to the Administration. Clear the school and start over!!!! Poor test scores, reflects lack of leadership, and dedication of the staff. These Adults are failing their students by staying. I am a Parent of a student that has to go there, he never hated school until he had to enter this school. (My child has good grades only because his parents pick up all the slack from his teachers) Save your child, FIGHT TO KEEP HIM OR HER OUT OF THIS SCHOOL! These students Deserve a better school. March 05,2013

Posted April 20, 2010
The administration and teachers work hard to make Stuart a great school.

Posted February 26, 2010
I would strongly recommend that any parent that is considering Stuart Middle School for their child do their homework on this school before sending their child there. I went on past history from my oldest child, who is 11 years older than my child now attending, but the school has changed. My son's grades and behavior have been negatively change since entering this school. My son brough home a permission slip to attend an after-school program, and the grammar, punctuation, et cetera was not that of an individual that I believe should believe teaching in any school in any subject. Talking to the principal, counselor is like speaking to a wall. Communication between administration and parents really needs to be improved. I have a younger child, and I will not let her attend Stuart in its current condition. I believe Jefferson County really needs to look at the problems.

Stuart Middle School 4

Posted September 03, 2009
Great school...My child really enjoys it here...

Posted August 23, 2009
My daughter just entered the 6th grade AP program at stuart, and I absolutly would not reccommed this school to anyone. she is in her second week of school, and has not had one page of homework.This school is very unorganized, they leave parents in the dark about everything going on.They give a four hour orrientation, and I left there knowing no more than I knew when I started.My daughter had harder work in elementary school, then she is doing now in middle school I have heard nothing but bad things about this school.I decided to give it a try and it is horrible.I feel she is not going to learn anything while she is in this school, she even told me they have learned nothing and they play games everyday.I can't say enough about this school, just if you can do your child a favor and keep them out!!!!

Stuart Middle School 3

Posted August 18, 2009
My daughter attends Stuart Middle She is in the 7th grade...I believe you have your good and Bad teachers everywhere you go, and its not all good for sure, But there is a few caring teachers in the bunch. However I do think That the school could Improve. They could set up some workshops on how Students should treat each other....wouldnt hurt some of the teachers to attend either. Over all I think that there is a effort put in they just need to work a little harder to better the childrens education and tone down the issues.

Stuart Middle School 3

Posted May 27, 2009
I am an eight grader at Stuart. I have been at Stuart for two years. i have seen the best and the worst of this school. In my sixth grade year I went to Conway. I lost IQ points everyday. When I came to Stuart all I heard was how horrilbe Stuart was. But when I got there it was great, Teachers welcomed you everyday with a smile on their faces. Sometimes the classes can get a little out of control but they always clam it down. Now as in at the end of my eight grade year all the new teachers and staff are horrilbe. The difference is the year before everyone was friends and this year all we hear is how horrible we are. The school was great before but now with new staff trying to be strict and now students are being bad because of it.

Stuart Middle School 5

Posted April 06, 2009
I am a student at Stuart Middle School. I am a current sixth grader. I am a student on Student Council, as well as a Cellist. At Stuart I feel the education is highest of quality and class. I am a Navigator in 603. My classes include social studies, orchestra, math, science, reading and language arts. I enjoy all of my classes. My orchestra is of high quality. I have seen bad reviews of the orchestra program. But I do believe that if a sixth grader gets straight DISTIGUISHED at KMEA, then the school and orchestra is of high quality.

4601 Valley Station Rd, Louisville, KY  40272
Last modified Stuart Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stuart Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top