Louisville, KY

Liberty High School 5

Posted August 20, 2014
My son started last year and I can see the big improvement on my son. I really like this school.

Liberty High School

Posted May 13, 2010
I love that this school gives students another chance because you dont get another try in life and this school gives students that have all most giving up that opportunityto try again from 7th grade and up and this school gets middle school ready for high school so they can be successful in life.

Liberty High School 4

Posted August 11, 2006
Liberty is great, the discovery program helps the kids learn about themself and to know that it is okay to disagree with others. The parent involvement is good, the parents go through a program also to help them help their student. It totally turned my son around. I was proud to see him graduate from there.

Liberty High School