Posted December 14, 2013
I hate this school . Teachers make you feel stupid if you say something or do something wrong in front of your class and laugh at you.

Posted September 16, 2013
Male High is a wonderful school. It would be something if all schools were like this one.

Posted May 08, 2013
i went to male my freshman year and thought it was a good school until May came along. My science and Algebra 1 teachers didnt not prepare me and many other students for their finals and we wound up flunking out because of it. Don't get me wrong, the school spirit is an amazing experience... but other than that, nothing special. the teachers only care if you're really smart or if you are an athletic all-star. If you are not either of these, forget about getting the best education you can. other than education, the cost to attend Male is ridiculous. I paid $500 on registration day!!! That, to me, is insane for a public school!

Posted March 10, 2012
Male is an outstanding school! Our children were very well prepared for college. Yes, the rules are strict and students get called out for being out of uniform, but they know the rules and they are required to live by them. Our children were involved in everything from sports to music, and several clubs in between. We also had one who was a class officer for four years. They learned in the classroom and all outside of it. We are confident we did the right thing by putting our child in the traditional program. Male exceeded all of our expectations. Go Dawgs!

Posted January 27, 2012
My nephew went here and had to switch out because the communication with the teachers was horrendous!

Posted August 07, 2011
I LOVE MALE HIGH SCHOOL!!! That is the only way i can even come close to describing how wonderful this school is!

Posted February 13, 2011
I love this school it is very good, strong academically, and strict. My kid loves it too.

Posted May 21, 2010
I have one Male grad and two current students. Male has served all three very well. With the return of Mr. Boehm as principal, Male is running a tighter ship. He set higher expectations for the students, teachers and staff, and most of them have met or exceeded his challenge. My daughter felt very prepared for college and has excelled at that level. Parental involvement is expected and the turnout is high. It's not all work and no play. Male has a large variety of clubs and teams to join, and their music department is outstanding. All-in-all, we have been very pleased with the place we call our second home. Go Dawgs!

Posted March 31, 2010

Posted March 24, 2010

Louisville Male High School
4409 Preston Hwy, Louisville, KY  40213
Last modified Louisville Male High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Louisville Male High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 40 reviews. Top