PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Christ The King School 4

Posted May 05, 2014
I should start by our family is not Catholic. We have heard good things about the school and send out child there. The parents are very involved with the children. The teachers are over educated in their fields many carrying Masters degrees. They are progressive and are adamant towards keeping Art and Music involved in the school. My child receives extra tutoring when he needs it. I really think it helps him having Mass and religion as a moral compass for his behavior. He loves his teachers and the students there. He needs more social behavior modification than most children and they are gentle but firm with him and we have seen many improvements in him. We will be sending our youngest there in the fall we like the school so much.

Christ The King School 5

Posted May 30, 2013
I have a child in middle school at CTK. There are several new teachers as well as an experienced staff. Each middle school student is issued a laptop to be used with the updated curriculum. I have been happy with the academics of the school as well the positive, Christian, family environment.

Posted March 12, 2010
I go to Christ the king I think it has a positive atitude with just the right amount of dicipline I love ctk

Christ The King School 5

Posted January 31, 2010
We have two kids at Christ The King. We could not think of a more positive Christian environment. Academics are outstanding as well. The kids are challenged to learn while receiving a good deal of support from the staff. Christ The King builds strong self esteem and develops skills that last a lifetime.

Posted May 28, 2009
This is an accredited school with certified teachers who care. The staff is getting older and may not have as much pep as I would like but my kids love it. Their test scores have improved dramatically since leaving the public elementary school. I only wish the school included the high school grades.

1500 Kingsway Drive, Madisonville, KY  42431
Last modified Christ The King School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Christ The King School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top