Posted May 29, 2009
My son has enjoyed Pride Elementary from K - 4. The principal and staff show genuine care and devotion to every child. I am convinced his academic experience is on par with the best elementary schools in Kentucky. Because of the location and mixture of ethnic backgrouds of the student population he is also receiving a cultural education as well. Parents are encouraged to participate in variousl activities giving Pride a feeling a small private school. (without the fees) We are looking forward to the final year for our son and will miss the school very much when we have to move on.

Pride Elementary School 0

Posted November 12, 2007
The criteria that they teach is excellent. I have come to observe this school before and the kids seemed to really enjoy learning here. The teachers were really nice and sweet to the children.

Posted November 08, 2007
I think that my child gets the absolute BEST care at Pride. She loves it. She was scared but all the nice teachers helped her feel closer to her friends. I just want to say that this is a very great school. ;)

Posted November 07, 2007

Pride Elementary School 4

Posted November 26, 2006
This is a wonderful school with caring teachers. My children go to school everyday knowing the best is expected of them and secure to know they are being nurtured and well educated! A+++ in my book!

Pride Elementary School 3

Posted February 26, 2006
I feel the over all assestment of the students from the teacher is clearly wrong and that they try to easy road to learning. Under assessing and not paying attention to detail is the key to why our kids that go to pride is not getting the education that they deserve. Futhuremore, I am not taking away the rosposiability of the parent / parents but when my kids leave my house for 8 hrs out the day I want them to get the most out of there day. Not learn how to play a different game everyday.

Pride Elementary School
861 Pride Ave, Madisonville, KY  42431
Last modified Pride Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pride Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top