West Broadway Elementary School 1

Posted March 19, 2012
This is school is terrible they do not watch the children every well at all. My son came home with a huge bruise on him and no one at the school can tell me what happened. I feel like there is no one there watching these children. My son's teacher will only send home negative things about him. He has never had anything positive said. My son transferred to this school after we moved here for my husbands job. The school he came from he was a perfect student and never got into trouble for over two years there. Not here my son gets strait A's and is in trouble all the time. Big Questions on this school in my eyes. I would never recommend this school to anyone.

West Broadway Elementary School 0

Posted January 09, 2010
This is a great school that provides students with challenging yet effective means to be successful! I believe this school has a wonderful family friendly environment, along with a great teaching and leadership staff!

Posted December 03, 2007

West Broadway Elementary School 4

Posted October 08, 2007

Posted August 16, 2006
West Broadway is an excelent school with a wonderful teaching staff and a supportive leadership staff. They are very parent friendly and always set their students up for the highest acheivements.

Posted August 02, 2004
My child attended this school the teachers there were always prepared to keep the students willing to learn. They had small class-rooms so the kids could pay attention. I liked everything about this school.

West Broadway Elementary School 3

Posted July 12, 2004
This school does work with the students. I have two children that attend but there can be approvements with the learning challenged. I have a son who has problems with reading he's in the second grade and still can't read that good like his peers. The school is albout the sports and math team.

West Broadway Elementary School
127 West Broadway, Madisonville, KY  42431
Last modified West Broadway Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Broadway Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.