Mayfield Middle School 5

Posted April 30, 2014
Great school with teachers and principals that truly care about students. My child comes home and talks how much he loves school because of the teachers

Mayfield Middle School 0

Posted September 26, 2008
I want to know what do they do with the money we give for 25.00 school fees? My child claims that she does not have a book to bring home for social studies. Why is this school not up to date. Why are the always asking for money and why dont the teachers have a seminar where they can update their skills for improvment? this schools does need help an overall update.

Mayfield Middle School 1

Posted March 08, 2008
The school is plain awful like the first review said. The principal is to afraid of the students to discipline them! there is a lot of bullying and favoritism that goes on with the students. I know several parents who actually moved so their children would no longer have to go to this awful place. The person who wrote the 5 star review must be a teacher there. I don't know anyone else who would say those things about that place. I wish that my child never had to set foot in that school. I highly recommend not putting your child in MMS.

Mayfield Middle School 1

Posted March 08, 2008

Mayfield Middle School 5

Posted November 14, 2007
I cannot say enough good things about MMS. I love this school. The teachers are phenomenal and truly care about the students. Children learn to appreciate diversity at MMS. Our top students outperform all students at neighboring schools (district champs at Academic Team and very high disaggregated CATS scores). This school puts students first. I wouldn't send my child to another school in the area. MMS is tops.

Mayfield Middle School
112 West College St, Mayfield, KY  42066
Last modified Mayfield Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mayfield Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top