Bad
Good

I have a daughter in the eigth grade. She likes her teachers and makes good grades. The teachers seem to be totally focused on the state testing and nothing else. This may be due to the principal and superintendent who view the testing as the only thing that matters. I have observed the principal during after school functions monitoring the building but not even speaking to students or parents. A very poor example of leadership displayed to a very impressionable group.

I have a daughter attending the middle school presently and a daughter that attending this school a few years ago. Overall this is an excellent school system. My daughters have received an excellent education here and I have one more daughter to go! I do wish the teachers would email me progress reports concerning my child but overall this system is excellent!

I believe Graves County Middles school is a very good school. My oldest son is an eight grader there. He is very happy at school. If there is an extracurricular activity that your child is interested in they should be able to find it here.My son brings home A's and B's. The teachers are just like any other school, some you like and others you do not, but I do believe your child will get a good education there. My wife is very involved in my son's education. All the teachers E-mail her and let her know how he is doing.

My oldest child went to this school. Academic programs were below that of other schools. Extracurricular was average. There was virtually no parent involvement. Some of the teachers were excellent while others did not seem to care. My daughter will not be attending this school. I do not recommend sending your children to this school if you want them to excell.

Last modified Graves County Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.