Posted June 20, 2014
Ben johnson is a great school. They are high on security, they make sure your kid gets the best education they can. They make sure you are involved with your child's education.

Posted March 14, 2014
My daughter is a preschooler at Ben Johnson and our family couldn't be more happy with the quality of teachers, Mr. B (the principal) and all the staff. Everyone is dedicated, friendly and very welcoming. We feel blessed to be a part of the Ben Johnson family. The Spears Family

Posted May 12, 2006
My daughter has been going to Ben Johnson Elementary since Preschool, she is now in 3rd grade and loves school. The school got a new principal this year and I think she does a great job. I am happy with all of the teachers and staff there. The children are encouraged to learn at their own level, if they need help they get extra help, if they are doing well, the teachers continue to challenge them. I can't think of anything negative to say about the school. My son will be starting Preschool next year and I am really looking forward to it. The Preschool teachers also do a terrific job. Parents are encouraged to take part in the schools activities and are always welcome to visit.

Ben Johnson Elementary School
13598 South Hwy 259, Mcdaniels, KY  40152
Last modified Ben Johnson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ben Johnson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top