Mckinney, KY

Mckinney Elementary School 0

Posted August 13, 2008
An excellent place for kids, just look at their accomplishments. They are improving the futures for those kids and this community. The staff is great and really know how to reach and teach kids, not just the subjects. The principal is all business and keeps the focus on the students. A school would not be this successful without good leaders.

Posted December 07, 2007

Posted April 08, 2006
McKinney Elementary is a great school with a positive, safe, and educationally focused environment. The principal, teachers, and staff all work together to make students and learning their #1 priority. This school has really good test scores and is always looking to find ways to continue to improve. The small, family-like atmosphere has made school and learning a safe and enjoyable experience for my children. McKinney Elementary is also the heart of the community; with approximatly 160 students; over 500 parents, grandparents, and supporters attended this years fall festival. The welcoming environment of our school has made being a parent volunteer enjoyable and productive. McKinney has a large number of parent volunteers per student capita. I am just very thankful that my children can attend a school with a dedicated staff, good parent volunteers, a supportive community, and high educational expectations for every child.

Posted December 01, 2005
I think that McKinney Elementry is a wonderful school. The teachers take the extra time for our children. They are improving the CATS scores each year. The staff make it a welcoming place to be. I feel the principal is adapting very well to being in a small school. As always, everything takes time. It's nice to have even 'the new' principal know me and my children by name. I truely can't think of a school I'd rather have my children attend. They're doing great right where they are. Keep up the good work.

Mckinney Elementary School 4

Posted November 24, 2004
I must also say that McKinney has wonderful teachers, but the new principal could use a lot of improvement. He has come from a big school and he doesn't realize he is working with poor families in a small rural area. Other than the principal McKinney Elementary School is a wonderful school.

Mckinney Elementary School
3425 Ky Hwy 198 West, Mckinney, KY  40448
Last modified Mckinney Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mckinney Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top