PK-12 & Ungraded
Mount Olivet, KY

Deming School 2

Posted February 20, 2005
Our school has a great k-5 program from my past experience as a parent. However, when reaching the sixth grade the teacher quality has fell below my expectations. We have several young teachers in our school system, who has not excepted that they are there for the children. These teachers need to learn to apply the KERA concept in order for it to be affective. I have been very dissapointed this year with the performance of my childs teachers. The school system is reluctant to any information the parents may have to offer, which is understandable, no school wants to admit that their teachers need improvement. I hope they realize the importance of affective teaching before our children have passed beyond the trusting point of our educators.

Deming School
375 North Main St, Mount Olivet, KY  41064
Last modified Deming School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Deming School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top