Bad
Good

We love this school. The teachers, staff and students are usually cheerful, committed, and on task. As a parent, anytime I have ever had a concern, the teacher, principal and counselors have dealt with it respectfully and with the best interest of my child at heart. It seems like when I visit, people really like being there. In my opinion, an elementary school has to focus on the whole child, offer excellent academics, clubs, and fun activities. This school does that. It promotes academic excellence, but also a nurturing, warm environment. The counselor, Mrs. Corbin, is exceptional. Our family has moved A LOT and this is one of the best run elementary schools we've seen.

My daughter is in 4th and my younger daughter in first. They have always had wonderful teachers and staff! I truly am greatful for the education they receive at PGES!!

My daughter attends kindergarten at Pleasant Grove Elementary. She has excelled beyond our expectations. She has the most wonderful teachers and I can't say enough good things about them or her principal (Mr. Reister). We had considered putting our daughter in a private school but after her experience this year she will remain in this wonderful school. Thank you Ms. Crumbacker and Ms. Turlington for a wonderful year!

My son is in all day kindergarden at this school, and He has accompolished so much here. He can read small books, loves to do math: adding and subtracting at the age of 5 and 6 that is just awesome. knowing how to tell time, he has had a lot of knowledge in his one year of school. His teachers are very well informed. Thank you Ms. Dugger and Mrs.vinson for a job well done. a very pleased parent

I think this is a wonderful school. My son came from a very small private school in Jefferson County. I was worried about him adjusting, but the teachers have been great and he is doing very well.

Last modified Pleasant Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.