9-12 & Ungraded
Mount Washington, KY
Students enrolled: 1,348

Bullitt East High School 4

Posted January 20, 2015
I think Bullitt East is a great high school. They have lots of clubs to choose from, AP classes and most of the teachers go out of their way to help the students be successful. They are not consistent with the dress code, seemingly letting some slide while always nit picking on the same individuals. There is not alot of trouble or drama at this school which makes it a great learning environment for those who want to learn. I am happy with this school.

Bullitt East High School 4

Posted August 22, 2013
Teachers are nice..and if there is any questions or concerns all you have to do is call the board of education. They are working on the construction of the school now to help future students. All schools have cut back on funding projects due to the economy..Bullitt East is still a good school...maybe not the best but everyone learns just as our students are learning.

Posted March 01, 2012
When we first moved to Mt. Washington we were concerned about the quality of education. From elementary to a freshman in HS I truly don't believe we could have made a better decision for our daughter. We have been impressed by the quality of teachers, principals, class content, facilities, parent involvement, and the level of interest my daughter has in school. The board of education is very active and progressive and there are a lot of additional enhancements, to the educational system, coming in Bullitt County. A small county that is on the move. I did not want my daughter going to school in Jefferson County - that system is a mess.

Posted June 27, 2009
I love this school the teacher are all nice. There is many of clubs/sports to join .

Bullitt East High School 3

Posted May 25, 2009
Great high school. I have a grandson who is a freshman at Bullitt East High School. I am very proud that he is going to this high school...

Bullitt East High School 1

Posted August 29, 2008

Posted August 08, 2008
im a sophmore an tha teachers there are great there always welling to help... an there really care for tha students there...

Posted July 28, 2008
I think my daughters' education has been outstanding and I love the teachers and staff. They seem to really care for the students. There is also a family feel to the school and it seems to have a great group of kids attending there. Great Job!

Bullitt East High School 0

Posted July 16, 2008
I think that the administration is awesome and really cares about kids. I really appreciate their hard work and dedication to our community.

Bullitt East High School 1

Posted March 19, 2008

Bullitt East High School
11450 Hwy 44e, Mount Washington, KY  40047
Last modified Bullitt East High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bullitt East High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top