Bad
Good

Old Mill Elementary School is an excellent school. I have a grandson in K and he has learned so much this year, as well as, they care about the kids.

Old Mill is a great elementary school. The principal really cares about the children and their families. I have a son in second grade that has a wonderful teacher. He has learned so much about math and science and the class is divided into small reading groups so they kids can read on their level. My daghter is in forth grade. They change classes for each subject which I love because they have an incredible math teacher. My daughter tested well above the state average.

My oldest girl went to Old Mill and now my 8 year old goes there and is in the third grade she has a great teacher and she loves school.

My wife and I have two children that attend Old Mill Elementary School - one in 2nd grade (Mrs. Link) and one in 3rd grade (Mrs. Watts). We are exteremely satisfied with the quality of education that our children are receiving. We are proud to be an Old Mill family.

I love the school. I have 2 grandchildren that go there and they love it. They have all kinds of family activity. It is always good to be able to go to school to see how well they are doing.

Awful,I have two sons in this school. My youngest has a speech problem. He has made progress until the past year. When we moved to the area from Colorado Springs. My children have been in four different schools. This is by Far the Worst school they have ever attended. They offer no after school tutoring, or anything of the sort. They sure will offer your children after school detention though. My youngest also has ADHD. I believe the teachers and faculty need to learn how to deal with children like mine. It worries me to think of how the other kids like him are treated. I would Never Recommend this school to anyone

Last modified Old Mill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.