Posted April 02, 2014
Old Mill Elementary School is an excellent school. I have a grandson in K and he has learned so much this year, as well as, they care about the kids.

Posted July 20, 2013
Old Mill is a great elementary school. The principal really cares about the children and their families. I have a son in second grade that has a wonderful teacher. He has learned so much about math and science and the class is divided into small reading groups so they kids can read on their level. My daghter is in forth grade. They change classes for each subject which I love because they have an incredible math teacher. My daughter tested well above the state average.

Old Mill Elementary School 0

Posted February 20, 2009
My oldest girl went to Old Mill and now my 8 year old goes there and is in the third grade she has a great teacher and she loves school.

Old Mill Elementary School 0

Posted February 29, 2008
My wife and I have two children that attend Old Mill Elementary School - one in 2nd grade (Mrs. Link) and one in 3rd grade (Mrs. Watts). We are exteremely satisfied with the quality of education that our children are receiving. We are proud to be an Old Mill family.

Posted July 15, 2007
I love the school. I have 2 grandchildren that go there and they love it. They have all kinds of family activity. It is always good to be able to go to school to see how well they are doing.

Old Mill Elementary School 1

Posted May 01, 2007
Awful,I have two sons in this school. My youngest has a speech problem. He has made progress until the past year. When we moved to the area from Colorado Springs. My children have been in four different schools. This is by Far the Worst school they have ever attended. They offer no after school tutoring, or anything of the sort. They sure will offer your children after school detention though. My youngest also has ADHD. I believe the teachers and faculty need to learn how to deal with children like mine. It worries me to think of how the other kids like him are treated. I would Never Recommend this school to anyone

Old Mill Elementary School 4

Posted March 01, 2006
My son has gone to old mill for 3 years. He has special needs and I have found that the teachers and any staff dealing with him has been wonderful. The principal is awesome he tries to help me in any way he can. He is their for my son when needed for any reason. His teacher this year has not been with them much do to family issues and very understandable his other 2 teachers have done well the only thing I see needs some work is the communication. There seems to be a lot of problems with this yes they have agendas but one word does not help me in knowing what the problem was for the day uncooperative doesn't tell me what his doctor expects from me when seeing him so the doctor can not fix the problem other then that. Over all the school is wonderful

Old Mill Elementary School 3

Posted March 18, 2005
I have two children that attend this school, next year it will be three. My oldest sons teacher is great. she is on the ball making sure that my son learns all that he can. He has a learning dissability in reading and she was helpfull, he actually received 13 a's on his report card last time. On the other hand my eight year olds teacher has a lot to be desired. He is as smart as it gets and she let him get away with not doing his homework for nine weeks straight. He was lying saying that he forgot it at home and telling me that he had none. you would have thought that she would have called me before then.

Old Mill Elementary School 2

Posted October 25, 2004
Lousy, my 3 1/2 year old with a speech delay recieved basically no real attention, the program they put him in with didn't even cater to special needs pre k children. The assistant acted with an attitude when dealing with her (she needs to find a different career). The teacher had no time for us or our concerns. The principal was the only highlight of this school (he was professional and on the ball). We are going private with our sons' education because he won't find it here. Good luck if your children are stuck here.

Posted September 10, 2004
- a former student

Old Mill Elementary School
11540 Hwy 44 East, Mount Washington, KY  40047
Last modified Old Mill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Old Mill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.