Mt Sterling, KY

Mount Sterling Elementary School 1

Posted April 12, 2008

Mount Sterling Elementary School 0

Posted November 13, 2007
My child attends Mt Sterling Elementary, and she loves her teachers. The teachers are caring, proactive, safe environment, informative, high community involvement, and the principal is just great! My daughter loves her school. She is an advance student who enjoys being at school... PS: I do have to give credit to the after school program and after school daycare as well. They are great! Very affordable!

Mount Sterling Elementary School 5

Posted October 12, 2006

Mount Sterling Elementary School 4

Posted June 21, 2006
MSE has the most caring, compassionate, nurturing staff in all of Montgomery County. It is evident that the faculty truly cares about the students that walk through the doors each morning, and I never worry about my child while he is in the care of those at MSE. I can't imagine a school where kids are more loved!

Mount Sterling Elementary School 5

Posted February 28, 2006
Coming from a private pre-school/kindergarten, we could not be more pleased with MSE. The principal and teachers are easliy accessible and willing to communicate with you. You can see it in the teachers faces (most of them) that they genuinly care about our children. We purposefully bought our home in this schools district.

Mount Sterling Elementary School 4

Posted September 22, 2004

Mount Sterling Elementary School
6601 Indian Mound Dr, Mt Sterling, KY  40353
Last modified Mount Sterling Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mount Sterling Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top