Murray, KY

Posted March 12, 2010
Both my spouse and I, as well as my two children, are products of the MIS system. Besides becoming very positive and productive citizens, we are also very successfule in our various career choices. Without a doubt, we know that our successes are directly attributed to the educational experiences allowed each of us. With caring, nuturing instructors that train you to reach for the stars and to set personal goals to acheive it is impossible not to be successful in life. Thank You Murray Independent School System!!!

Posted September 19, 2008
We moved from Southern California to Murray Kentucky, basically to put my kids in a good high school and we have not been disappointed. The academics are strong, the school pride runs deep and Theresa Speed runs the school with strength yet she knows every kid by name and the kids love her. Murray High is consistently placing in top honors not only for academics but also sports and band. I highly recommend Murray to any new student looking for a great high school.

Murray High School 3

Posted July 03, 2008

Posted January 27, 2006
Murray High School is a leader in fine education. My son recently transferred from Calloway County High School and I could tell a major improvement in his education. His grades were better, he was learning more and the teachers were actually taking time to help him learn material that he needed extra help on. Murray High School is truly the BEST school in Murray, Calloway County.

Murray High School 4

Posted June 21, 2004

Murray High School
501 Doran Rd, Murray, KY  42071
Last modified Murray High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Murray High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top