Posted August 20, 2014
Eastwood Christian Academy is amazing. The Christian values and being able to pray at school are a huge advantage in comparison to public schools. The classes sizes are the perfect size so that all students get individualized attention. My son has learned so much the past 2 years and we are excited for the 3rd year. Getting out early on Wednesday nights makes it easy to get ready for church. I could continue on forever about the many advantages of Eastwood.

Posted April 02, 2007
My daughter has attended Eastwood Christian Academy since Kindergarten. I have been very pleased with the academic education she receives. Eastwood gives a national achievement test every year. Parents receive a report showing exactly where their child places against other children nationally. The results prove how good the academic education is at Eastwood. However, what is just as important is the fact that she has developed friendships with other Christian children.The peer pressure at Eastwood is for the kids to act in a Christian way. As a parent, I realize that I only have so much influence over my child. It is so comforting to know that the kids in school that my daughter looks up to are good role models.

Posted February 20, 2006
- a former student
I attended Eastwood Christian Academy my senior year after attending public schools my entire life. I am so sorry that I did not start going to Eastwood prior to my senior year. I have a daughter now and she will attend Eastwood when she is old enough for school. Eastwood was more 1 on 1 and allowed my mind to grow more than it had in several years combined at public school. I was very pleased with the caring staff, the wonderful atmosphere and the highly trained teachers.

Eastwood Christian Academy 4

Posted December 06, 2005
Eastwood is a great school. Although we do not attend church there and are not Baptist, we feel that the spritual and academic knowledge our daughter has obtained is excellent and is in keeping with our beliefs. Courses are very good

Posted January 25, 2005
My children are presently attending a public school after previously attending Eastwood for four years and I can tell you there is no comparison in the quality of academics. But, more importantly the love and tenderness that was displayed from the teachers to the children was and is unmatched. I could go on for pages on how wonderful a school this has been. I only wish my children were still there to recieve the many blessings that Eastwood offered. God bless you Eastwood Christian Academy.

Posted January 11, 2005
Eastwood Christian Academy is the place to send your child if you live in the western Kentucky area and you want your child to be at a place where they will receive both practical academic training and a godly influence on their lives. The faculty at Eastwood truly care about their students. They not only wish them to excel academically but to succeed in life. It is their goal to ensure that each of the students in their class knows the Lord Jesus Christ as his personal Savior. I have three of my own children in Eastwood and I assure you there is no other school in which I would rather have them enrolled.

Eastwood Christian Academy
2191 Route 94, Murray, KY  42071
Last modified Eastwood Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Eastwood Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top