9-12 & Ungraded
Murray, KY

Posted June 06, 2012
Calloway is a great school. Teachers have high expectations for all students and the administration is very supportive. They were awarded a bronze star award by US News and World Reports.

Posted November 25, 2010
I believe attending Calloway county was very beneficial to me. I could not have recieved a better learning enviroment or overall atmosphere.

Calloway County High School 3

Posted April 09, 2009
This is my first year in Murray Kentucky and I am a senior. Calloway County High School might be a small school, but the atmosphere is awesome. The new principal this year is extremely nice, and focuses on bettering the school as a whole. Teachers stop to help you, and the school is really into athletics. Though because of where the school is located, there is somewhat diversity.. I just wish that my peers would be more excepting to the fact that people are different.

Posted March 31, 2008

Calloway County High School 0

Posted January 04, 2008
I am a former student at Calloway County Schools and I loved it! I am so happy that both of my sons are getting to go to the same schools as I did and get to enjoy all the fun and learning.

Posted May 23, 2006
- a former student

Posted November 21, 2005
- a former student
I am a former student of the Calloway County School System and I absolutely loved it and DID not feel at any point that I was being treated as a commodity. Please note that those words were typed during a conflict between the schools regarding student population, both of the districts' lines among several other things. The academics there are awesome, I feel as I truly received the best education that I possibly could have. I loved my time at Calloway County High School as well as all the other years that I spent in Calloway County. While it may be a smaller school, closer attention is given to those who need it the most, the Laker Band is truly amazing.

Posted September 12, 2005

Posted July 26, 2005
I have had a child in the Calloway Co. schools for the last 12 years. I feel my child has had the best educational experience possible. Calloway Co. schools provide excellent educational experiences that are second to none. The teaching staff is exceptional as well. Calloway sports programs are well run and competetive. I could never ask for a better school for my child to attend! Calloway Co. schools operate with integretity and fairness to all.

Posted February 12, 2005
It is obvious that the previous 'rating' isn't from a Calloway parent!

Calloway County High School
2108 College Farm Rd, Murray, KY  42071
Last modified Calloway County High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Calloway County High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top