Murray, KY

Posted June 26, 2012
I was a student at this school. I just graduated 2012. Personally, I think this is one of the best schools in Western Kentucky. Because I was on the Academic Team and we traveled all the way to state and got in the sweet 16 in quick recall. Did Murray do that??? I don't think so. So for all you people out there who think that Murray is better than Calloway, you are wrong.

Calloway County Middle School 1

Posted December 12, 2009

Posted August 04, 2009

Posted March 16, 2009
Very polite and mannerly peopel who work there. The student was very polite as well! Very inforamtive on all inforamtion I ask!

Calloway County Middle School 0

Posted November 14, 2008
These teachers really care about their students!

Calloway County Middle School 0

Posted October 18, 2008
This school needs all new teachers ones that teach and are not their to judge students or hassel them about one small hole in their pants.Need to look at what the high school is doing.Thats a great school

Posted November 19, 2007
I think that this school has some really good teachers, they're nice, cooperative and get along with the students great. I've been to that school before to check it out.

Calloway County Middle School
2112 College Farm Rd, Murray, KY  42071
Last modified Calloway County Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Calloway County Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top