Posted April 24, 2012
Ever since they got Mr.Morris the school is great.Which shows what real leadership is all about and now they have it.

Posted January 23, 2008
Hard working teachers! Excellent principal! Great results!

Posted August 22, 2006
As a parent of a fifth grade student, I am absolutely thrilled with the quality of education my son has received since kindergarten at NCES! The teachers and staff at the school bring much professionalism to their jobs but most importantly do so in a loving, caring, yet structured atmosphere. I feel like my child is at school with his one big family! I like being able to talk directly with his teachers about all aspects of his learning. The school has such a positive climate! The parental involvement in all school activities is above average and allows hands on with your child. I feel comfortable knowing my child is in great care at NCES!

Posted December 11, 2005
Wonderful School! I have three at this school and I could not ask for better teachers and staff. My kids love programs like reading night and after school activities.

New Castle Elementary School
182 South Property Rd, New Castle, KY  40050
Last modified New Castle Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
New Castle Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top