Newport, KY

Newport Primary School 1

Posted March 31, 2009

Posted April 06, 2005
My son has attended A.D. Owens sense K. He has had some problems getting started on his writting. The teachers have worked with him in efforts to help him achieve this goal. I would recommend A.D. Owens to any parent that has moved to Newport. The teachers and principal are vary caring and show great attention to their students learning ability. My son is in almost every after school program. He has excelled in everything he's done. Thanks to the staff at A.D. Owens.

Posted August 05, 2004
My daught has completed her K-5 at A.D. Owens, and now my son is working on his fifth year here. This is a wonderful school. Mr. Franks has been a wonderful principal, and the teachers that I have had dealings with are just wondeful too. The staff at the middle school could lear alot from Mr. Franks and his staff.

Posted December 08, 2003
I would like to say that my son goes to this wonderful school. I love the way they offer so much extra help to all the children in their education. I am proud to say my son has learned so much from this school. I give A D Owens a rate of 10 on a scale of 1-10. Thank you to all teachers and principals and other employees of A D Owens school.

Newport Primary School