Newport High School 2

Posted August 05, 2014
Was a great school then it went down hill can't send my kids here anymore.

Newport High School 4

Posted April 23, 2010
Newport is a great school i currently attend and will be graduating this year and the staff is great and the studenty body is very diverse.The school is very safe and the only thing thats trully bad is the school lunch.

Newport High School 3

Posted June 17, 2009

Newport High School 0

Posted January 15, 2009
i graduated in 2003 and loved this scool i leared so much and enjoyed the small student body. i plan on sending my two kids to newport

Posted August 04, 2005
My oldest step son graduated from NHS in 2004. He was on the football team and the baseball team and managed to keep good grades. The vice principal was the best role model for him. Now I have a step daughter that is a sophmore and she works hard to achieve in each class. Thanks to NHS teachers that stay after to help the students that struggle, she has keep her grades stable enough for her to keep playing softball and other activities she enjoys at NHS.

Newport High School 3

Posted May 11, 2005
- a former student

Newport High School 2

Posted April 01, 2005
- a former student

Posted November 11, 2004
My oldest daughter was Valedictorian of her Senior class and is on a full Presidential Scholarship at NKU. My son graduated in the top 5% of his class. My next oldest daughter is a Senior at NHS now and is ranked #5 in her class. My youngest daughter is a Freshman. I've been nothing but pleased with the education my children have received in the Newport Independent Schools. Our building are very clean and safe. Many staff and faculty members have dedicated their entire careers to the children of Newport. We have one of the finest, if nit THE finest Graphic Arts departments in all of the counties in Northen KY. Newport High School offers AP (Advanced Placement) as well as Honors classes. It takes more credits to graduate from NHS than from some other local high schools. Extracurricular activities are available to all students on a broad range of topics.

Posted September 22, 2003
I have had 3 children attend Newport High School and I have never had a bad experience the principal is a great roll model and a great leader. Keep up the Good work.

Newport High School
900 East Sixth St, Newport, KY  41071
Last modified Newport High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Newport High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top